Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Pizza Diarist!


And Canada!


Continuing in the "How do I know these people?" category, Pizza Diarist decided to have a sushi rolling party for his birthday. I had a sub.


People prepared food on the sanitary floor.


Carrots...


... were killed.


People also start downing sake.





Music was "enjoyed".


Things were gross. To me anyway. But I have issues.


After two and a half hours of not wandering into the kitchen to see what was happening, a pile of sushi arrived! Somehow made by participants of the dinner, except me.


I will spare you the photos of Pizza Diarist's mouth stuffed full of sushi.

Presents!

So, I only have photos of the presents I gave him, because that's just the way I am I guess.

And I gave him mono!


Which someone lovingly kissed all night.

I also baked him a cake, based on his beloved Polaroid Land Camera, Model 250. See both:



Then we used said camera to take a picture of him with the camera cake! Here's the negative:


After sushi we killed the cake.


Someone was hilariously drunk and tired but still needed cake:


Mono again!


We then all had a craving for PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!!!

Eventually, tired and mostly drunk, we stumbled our way home. I assume. That's where I ended up anyway.

So happy birthday Pizza Diarist.


p.s. for a faboo Polaroid photo of me and Mono, head to Pizza Corner Polaroid Project! There are also other photos to enjoy, in case you hate me and/or Mono.


Why you be hatin' on Mono?

No comments: