Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Boatload o' Band-aids!


Holy shit people, I have seen all these band-aids in one week period. And *gasp* for shame! I have joined the ranks of band-aid deserters, as yesterday I decided to wear cute shoes (which always requires some extensive band-aid prep work) and while strutting about, noticed pain on the back of my right heel, and lo and behold, the band-aid I had previously placed there to protect me, had bailed. And I have no idea where. Conclusive proof that summer time shoes are the root cause of band-aid leavings!



At the gym:




This one was found literally less than 20 feet from that latex band-aid. I didn't even have time to get my camera back in the case before I confronted it. This is getting to be time consuming.



This one was my mom's! She lost it at the airport and it ended up on our luggage cart wheel!



I had been planning to post these as they came along, but I just did not have time. Sorry to throw them all at you like this, but I wasn't expecting to see so many in such a short time span. Enjoy!

No comments: