Friday, April 14, 2006

Recent Events


Hold on to your hats folks.


Wednesday:


Robie Food Chop Suey






The menu had at least 20,000 items, but I was restricted to the "Canadian Cuisine" section. I regret to inform you that I forgot to take a picture of the disgusting "chicken burger" that was served to me. I also regret to inform you that I managed to eat about two bites of it. Picture some ballish shaped pieces of boiled chicken on a cold hamburger bun. And picture that the pieces of "chicken" keep falling out of said bun. Not fun. Also, the fries were cold, dry and stale. But the milkshake made up for it.


As did the company. And I am pleased to report that apparently everyone else enjoyed their food and that according to our fortunes, we will all be having a smashing time in bed, except for me, who will not be satisfied. Also, I lost my fortune while taking a picture of a band-aid. This band-aid:



On the way home we came across this fabulous couch, as being enjoyed by Pizza Diarist. He later reported having fleas.



Thursday:


Band-aids.





Friday:


a.k.a. Good Fogday


a.k.a. THE SLOWEST DAY EVER!



This was in fact the slowest day ever. And now that you're looking at the pictures, it will also be the slowest day ever for you. This day consisted of writing two obituaries before 10:30 a.m., my shift having started at 10 a.m., then doing absolutely no work until approximately 3:30 p.m. (except for peeling and eating an orange. And not a gummi orange people!), hence the copious amount of pictures.

I work on the third floor. What follows are pictures taken on the aforementioned floor, and pictures taken out of the windows.






My co-worker insists on crossing off the days of our lives on this calendar. Which I hate.






My work pen. I am mature.



T minus 4 hours and 10 minutes until quttin' time!








I told you it was the slowest day ever.





Where I work:


How I got the job:








Someone has a birthday coming up!



T minus 3 hours and 3 minutes until I punch out of this yawn factory!









T minus 1 hour and 13 minutes!






At 5:53 p.m. I broke down and couldn't last another 7 minutes and I bailed. Thus concludes the slowest day of the year so far.


No comments: