Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ugh.



I'm sorry. I can't stop throwing gross images at people. That whole pie journey was just a pleasant sidetrack until I got back to the nasty I guess.

Look, I'm even going to throw this at you in a close up:


I'm sorry. There was no call to show anyone a gross soggy band-aid in a gross dirty snow pile next to a gross soggy dead leaf. But I did it. That's just the kind of girl I am.


But I will balance it all out with this fabulous crow (surely full of pigeon meat):


He's all like "Yeah. I eat pigeons. But check out this fabulous profile. I am a thing of beauty. Of beauty motherfucker! Now don't mess with me, because I will caw so early tomorrow morning you'll still be drunk when I wake you up. That's right. And when my caw is echoing in your head, just remember it is a caw of laughter!"

No comments: