Monday, August 15, 2005

Things I Saw Today!



Okay, I'm getting the band-aids out of the way first. I was outside for almost five hours and averaged about one per hour.



Normal band-aid with gross stain seeping downwards.



Simpsons band-aid! I'm familiar with these, as I got a box at Dollarama ("Thanks kids in Indonesia!"). I am aware that they are not the most top quality band-aids however, so I only use them on my cut fingers so I can be sure it's staying in place. Also, the pictures scratch off easily.



Out-of-focus-odd-shaped-see-through-band-aid!



Aww. Little hearts. This band-aid loves the sidewalk.



These two band-aids are doing it!!

Maybe that's where all these ground-aids are coming from!!


Other things!





I believe the black chess piece defeated the white chess piece, then died of lung cancer, which is evident by the cigarette butt next to him.



Awesome!

No comments: