Friday, February 04, 2005

Thursday, February 3, 2005



First, I lose my mind and scream "Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!" through my door at the neighbours because they won't shut up their goddamn kid.


Then, walking to a job I hate, I see some dog crap that looks like a Timbit.


Next I see a pair of frozen pigeon wings, sans pigeon.


The next half block is actually lined with garbage. Not like in the bag as drawn, but ripped out of the bag and strewn all over the place. I was just too lazy to draw it like that.


More dog crap. This time smeared by some unfortunate person who stepped and slid in it.


Yet more dog crap. This time sunken into a pile of snow, with a soggy wet cigarette butt next to it.


I finally get to the job I hate and get my paycheck and it's super weak because, as I learned, I don't get paid for sick days.


I get up to my desk which I share with a territorial jackass who thinks she's in a pissing contest with me, which she's not, and find that she's once again written some unnecessary phone number across a drawing I have in the office, despite already having that number twice in a 12 inch radius of the drawing. What a fucking bitch.


Things smell bad for the rest of the day, and it's not me.

No comments: