Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Giftmas Prezzles!

So here's some stuff I got for Christmas, in no particular order, because I'm pretty sleepy and order right now is a tall order. Order.

This Care Bear (Wish Bear!) was not actually a Christmas gift, but my mom found it at a sale and it was one I needed for my original ten collection so now it's mine.

And my dad gave me this 25th anniversary bear that came with a fabulous DVD of the original Care Bear's episode/movie dealie, which I fully remembered and I ate some pizza while watching it and it made Giftmas extra awesome.

 

For those times when your party outfit is just not complete without a bumblebeebat ring.

I got some other Halloween related things, including the below napkins (I love fancy napkins). My mom suggested I use them at my next Halloween party. They will not survive past my birthday extravaganza in February.

This was a gift to me from me.

Fortune Kitty!

Best bag ever.

 

Newfoundland! In ornament form!

Yeah!!!

Yeah Giftmas prezzles! Giving and Getting! And now it's all over and I'm back to work with inbred jackholes. Hurrah! At least there are some awesome material things attempting to improve my life, and succeeding in a very small way.

No comments: