Monday, July 11, 2005

Blarg.



I didn't realize I was walking around looking at the ground so often, but apparently I am, since I can't stop finding band-aids on the ground. This is the second posted picture, but I've actually seen three to four band-aids on the ground this week. What's the deal? Is this some eco-geek way of saying mother nature is hurt? 'Cause if it is.... (insert me shaking fist here).

Uh...




Wondering what that is at the bottom of the parking meter?
Wonder no more...


HUMAN HAIR!


I don't even know what that's about. But it was way too long to be animal hair and I've never seen an animal with salt and pepper hair. Eep.

Now I must apologize, as I realize this site is entitled "Retch-A-Sketch", but of course, there's very little sketching involved these days (or retching). So, you'll just have to get over it. I'm too lazy to make crappy drawings, then hook up my scanner, then scan them, then resize them, then post them. That said, I am attempting to get something sketch like done. Fact is, I just prefer photos. Of human hair.

No comments: