Sunday, June 26, 2005

Eye Love Veins


and puns



Christian Bale has an amazing assortment of veins under his right eye that, in my opinion, are not being showcased enough. Of course, I'm a weirdo attracted to things like that and Hollywood is a big fan of Photoshop:



(and yes, I'm also oddly attracted to him in that picture). Below is the only picture I could find that even remotely shows the veins, because they seem to only appear when the man is leaning forward, and also because they might be getting booted out of his photos by Hollywood jerks. Or maybe he's sensitive about them and requests that they be removed. If this is the case Mr. Bale, leave Hollywood and come live with me. I enjoy candy and I seldom wear pants. Also when you feel self conscious about your veins, I'll let you track the giant blue veins from the tip of my left middle finger, up my left arm, across my chest in a giant squiggly display, down my right arm and on out to the tip of my right middle finger. I'm no stranger to the veins.





In this picture, you can sort of see the shape, but not the marvelous blue colour that sometimes goes along with it. So, if you are planning on seeing "Batman Begins" in the near future (which I recommend, so much black and pointiness!), watch for a scene near the end when Mr. Wayne is leaning over going through blackened rubble. Here you can see protruding eye veins in all their glory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i have never met another person who has realized the veins. i mention it to my sister in every movie we watch with him but i can never find pictures of it. but im obsessed

Blandy Snorhal said...

Haha! That's hilarious! Another Christian Bale vein weirdo! Who would have thought?