Monday, January 03, 2005

On an Evening in Roma



Today I bought a new beautiful phone. I'd like to say it was the only phone that I've ever fallen in love with, but that would be a flat out lie, as I have fallen in love with many a phone in my time. Regardless of whether they were in working condition or not. Now I have to wait for the first time 12 hour charge up of the battery. In the mean time, myself and the nancer are trying to find a vacation we can afford to take together. I want to go to Rome. I want to boot around small streets on scooters and have a reason to do my hair and wear lipstick. I want to hear men speaking Italian and eating foods I don't recognize. I want out of my regular life, but not in a suicide way. Therefore, vacation is the answer. So far however, we've only been able to find something affordable to Florida. I'm so sick of having Rome dreams and Florida realities.

No comments: