Monday, January 03, 2005

On an Evening in Roma



Today I bought a new beautiful phone. I'd like to say it was the only phone that I've ever fallen in love with, but that would be a flat out lie, as I have fallen in love with many a phone in my time. Regardless of whether they were in working condition or not. Now I have to wait for the first time 12 hour charge up of the battery. In the mean time, myself and the nancer are trying to find a vacation we can afford to take together. I want to go to Rome. I want to boot around small streets on scooters and have a reason to do my hair and wear lipstick. I want to hear men speaking Italian and eating foods I don't recognize. I want out of my regular life, but not in a suicide way. Therefore, vacation is the answer. So far however, we've only been able to find something affordable to Florida. I'm so sick of having Rome dreams and Florida realities.

1 comment:

Onur said...

I've personally never fallen in love with a phone. Did happen with websites, though...