Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oh Yeah! (Kool-Aid Man voice)

I just made my first sale through my Etsy shop!!

What did I sell? A print of the above, Panda Ball. Road to Nowhere:

And, Room For One More:

Without my name splashed all over them of course. I'm so excited! This is my first official time selling my own work, mostly because I just never got around to trying. I'm like that. So someone bought these three things from me and I'm jazzed. Also, Etsy is why I've been slacking off on here, and I promise to make it up to both of you. In fact, stay tuned for a potato that looks like a mouse!

7 comments:

Michael Edmondson said...

Where my "mouse potato" woman!

Blandy Snorhal said...

Nice timing! I was just about to post him!

Michael Edmondson said...

That was also in the Kool-Aid Man voice...

Hello Pineapples! said...

Hey - it's Lesley. Shawna was telling me about your etsy store this evening. I love the panda ball. I want to make him into a plush version. (I'm really into making plush toys these days).

Blandy Snorhal said...

Hey Lesley! I was actually thinking about doing the same thing. I'm thinking about getting into felting. You better not steal him! I call copyright! I just checked out your site. Pretty cute monkeys! I didn't know you were into sewing and whatnot.

Hello Pineapples! said...

The panda ball would look really cute felted. I've been wanting to learn that as well. I think the copyright on the picture calls copyright. ;)

I can't sew on a sewing machine yet...just by hand.

Hello Pineapples! said...

Totally not stealing, but I did have to try out a crochet version of the Panda Ball. I posted a pic online (with a link to your etsy store - in case one of my five readers are in the mood to shop): http://hellopineapples.blogspot.com/2008/04/experiments-in-crochet-and-amigurumi.html